The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as changed) puts employments of area and structures into different classifications known as ‘Use Classes‘.
B1 building use is utilization for all or any of the accompanying purposes:
- As an office other than a use within class A2 (financial and professional services)
- For research and development of products or processes
- For any industrial process, being a use which can be carried out in any residential area without detriment to the amenity of that area by reason of noise, vibration, smell, fumes, smoke, soot, ash, dust or grit.
Allowed Changes From B1
- B8 ( up to 500 sqm )
- D1 ( state-funded schools and nuseries )
- C3 ( B1 only : exemption areas apply until 30/05/2016 )
- A2 or
Call Drawing and Planning today on 0208 202 3665 for B1 Change of Use Consultation.